Brats Tour Big Things For Kids in Need
29-Mar-2018 10:40 AM
The Variety Brats Bash – a fundraising event for families and kids – will be heading off on 2 April to check out all the BIG THINGS from Ballan in Victoria to Coober Pedy in South Australia – all while helping out kids who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs.
Based in the iconic Variety Bash, for big kids, the Variety Brats Bash sees 22 colourfully themed family teams and officials on a unique journey providing families with children and teenagers an irreplaceable experience to spend eight days of quality time exploring some great places around our country.
Like all Variety events, the Brats Bash raises much needed funds for children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs in Victoria. Each year, entrants of the Variety Brats Bash encourage our younger generations to experience the joy of giving.
- Monday 2 April Ballan to Hamilton Vic
- Tuesday 3 April Hamilton to Kingston SA
- Wednesday 4 April Kingston to Tailem Bend SA
- Thursday 5 April Tailem Bend to Kapunda SA
- Friday 6 April Kapunda to Port Augusta SA
- Saturday 7 April Port Augusta to Roxby Downs SA
- Sunday 8 April Roxby Downs to William Creek SA
- Monday 9 April Coober Pedy SA
Photo Opps and interviews on the road
CEO, Variety – the Children’s Charity
0412 173 387